Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

KEYTRUDA, AVASTIN and Cyclophosamide.

August 4, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had surgery in July 2021, then six rounds of carbo and taxol. Off for about three months and then it spread to the liver. More surgery. Then I tried Rubraca. Didn’t work, then tried Avastin. My blood pressure was too high to continue. They tried Lynparza. That didn’t help. Now I have been on infusions of Elahere since December 2023. So far so good! I asked if we could do Elahere every six weeks instead of every three since it was affecting my eyes quite a bit. This seems to be working for me. I am grateful there are so many things to try. Just keep on going…….

August 5, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My tumor was football sized, too large for surgery. Also several smaller ones.
I was on infusions for 4 months, weekly. Tumor shrunk to matchbox size. Then a month to rest.
Then 5-hour surgery, and two months to recover.
Then 33 shots of radiation (wow! diarrhea!)
No treatment for about 4 months.
Then since tumors grew back, bigger and in more places (liver & pancreas) , for two months I've been on Gemzar (twice a month) and Avastin (once a month)
So, to date, my ordeal has been 18 months, I am now 89.5 years old, not feeling great but happy. Without the treatments, I would have been long gone.

August 5, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’ve been on Keytruda almost 16 months

August 4, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’ve been on it 4 months.

August 4, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’ve been on Keytruda every 3 weeks for the past 16 months.

September 9, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lima, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In