Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Union City, CA
June 12, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have been on Elahere since February and will get my scan on Tuesday. So far the neuropathy in hands is the biggest culprit, I have CBD cream that I run on my hands and take Gabapentin 3 times daily.
I go to Leonard Cancer Institute in Mission Viejo for treatment. They are a great facility.
I am anxious about my CT scan and finding how I've done on my treatment. My CA number is 71 down from over 1010 in February when I started treatment. No debulking yet, this scan will determine next step for me. Please say a prayer for good scan and progress with my treatment.
All of you are truly warriors and I admire your strength and courage in this war..

June 12, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks so much for sharing 🙏❤️🌺🌹

June 15, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks to all for the responses about Elahere. I just completed treatment 2. I ice my feet during treatment and always have. I do have neuropathy but, so far, it is tolerable. I will also resume acupuncture treatments as they seemed to help in the past. I also suffer from indigestion, gas, bloating and constipation. Have to be very careful of what i eat- definitely would like to access a good nutritionist, dietician. All the best to everyone fighting this beast.

June 15, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you so much. I'm nervous but pray and trust in the Lord to have me on the right path to remission.

June 13, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hope and pray for the best for you 🙏❤️

June 12, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oceanside, NY