Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Magnetic eyelashes

April 8, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Well here they are I bought the Kiss brand magnetic lashes and eyeliner. They actually worked out very well. I did have to apply two coats of eyeliner and let it dry before attaching the eyelashes to the liner. This was much easier than dealing with glue on lashes. I just didn't have the patience for those. I got a good 6 hours use out of these until I forgot and rubbed the corner of my eye and wiped some of the liner off so that end wasn't attached any more. I am happy with my purchase they will work out great for work days or getting out. They removed easily and none of the pulling of the skin you have with the glue. Package said you need an oil base makeup remover. I do not have that I used micellar water and it removed 90% of the liner then I put a little vitamin e oil on a q-tip and removed the rest.

April 23, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

The ones I saw at Walgreens, the lash strip has magnets that adhere to the eyeliner that comes with it.

April 8, 2023 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Your eyelashes look beautiful!! I wish I had thought of doing that when I lost mine. My eyes got really irritated because I had no eyelashes to keep the dirt/dust out of them.

May 24, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

JudithGarcia you look beautiful!

April 24, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Perfection

April 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Metro, GA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA