Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

I've tried every eyeliner there is for my naked, no eyelashes eyelids, from Neutrogena to Chanel and YSL. No matter what I use, in a few hours later all the dark lines somehow appear under my eyes and I turn into an owl.
Please share any beauty hacks for an "alien from Mars" - no hair, no eyebrows, no eyelashes.
let's forget about pains, worries, negative thoughts and let's have fun figuring out our best options for good looks to boost our confidence!
Have a great weekend, my OC sisters

May 13, 2023 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Oh, yes then the powder may not work. Allergies is the reason I got the magnetic eyeliner and eyelashes, i didn't want to go without having some protection for my eyes. You may want to try them out, no glue to mess with.

May 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Rofalato, I also use pencil and a Maybelline brow precise brush which is attached to a a Micro Pencil to remove excess as my hands are not steady. Otherwise I hope my eyeglass frames gives enough cover.

May 13, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I Gave up lol , but I do like to wear eye shadow, very light shade and my make up is decent enough, I use a baked powder applied with a brush , and put a little bronzer on ,and put my daily moisturizer on after. It helps me feel better.

May 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I e heard good things about tThrive also. But I’ve been using Mary Kay for 20 years and it still works for me.
Judith also had a good idea about using a little powder first.

May 15, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I just remembered when I was looking for cosmetics I heard a lot of good things about Thrive Cosmetics you may want to try one of their eyeliners. https://thrivecausemetics.com/collections/all

May 14, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, CA