Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

Please share updated side effects

September 3
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had to take a break from lifyorli. It was making me like a zombie. My thyroid is out of whack and have to see an endocrinologist.

September 17
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have carcinosarcoma (since 3/24), I've been on Lifyorli &abexane since 4/1/26. I had horrible side effects after starting. My onc cut my dosage & changed to every other week. Side effects are more tolerable. I still have very bad gi issues and horrible neuropathy. Also still have fatigue. CT scans are improved but tumors not gone so im still in treatment. I hope you start to see improvement and the side effects loosen up. Im praying for you!!

September 16
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

It helped knock down my ca125. Not without uncomfortable serious side effects

September 14
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Difficult adverse effects that required hospitalization. Profound weakness making walking unsafe, gi symptoms, severe fatigue and I was started ondexmethasone. Now having difficulty getting off steroid because my adverse effects come.back. Oncology should be aware how this impacts the adrenal glands suppresses cortisol’s.

September 4 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Michellle is the treatment working. I had significant improvement in my CT and CA125.

September 4

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ