Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

I received clinical trial from ovarian cancer, that was spread to omentum (3 stage of cancer). Before trial I have chimo and surgery and became normal, but in a year my CA 125 start grow and I became trial participant. That helps significantly but during trial I got Small bowel obstruction and now doctor's team prescribed me to standard chimo.

June 11
 · 
Be the first to react

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Antonio, TX

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Baltimore, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In