Thanks, I have done most of what you have said so I will try the others now! Why does everything have to be such a hassle? Google has tried to take over as my main email so after doing the things you mention, that I haven’t yet done, if it still is sending me to Facebook I will contact my email provider! xx
LIZ, it might be Malware! Run the malware app.
Make sure you only have one device open at one time. If they’re both on, they are Bluetooth / WiFi and have handoff to share data.
Do your devices have same operating systems, same browser?
Being redirected to Facebook in a new browser usually indicates cached data, malicious extensions, or unwanted software holding onto old settings.
To fix it, clear browser cache and cookies, remove suspicious extensions, run a malware scan, or reset Edge settings.
If using a phone, check if browser settings are set to open apps directly.