Answer Summary
Members rallied around a question about being redirected to Facebook when trying to change a location on MyOvarianCancerTeam, with one... Read more
You could always delete your profile and start over. That’s why I hate FB it’s like Cancer - it’s a parasite!
Ginny doll I’m still laughing over your FB statement.
If we use apps , on other devices, they need to use same updated app and updated browsers.
Some computers are OLD and WORN out like me and cannot be updated to the right versions.
I’m thinking about getting another MacBook Air pro. My old one is 2015! lol 😂 I usually use my iPhone but bad on the eyes
Have fun in Scotland!
Yes Kaye still 20 May when I hope Facebook turn me off! I will be in Scotland for 3 days that week so will wait until I am back home to see if they have deleted me and, I can sort out this site!
Hey, Geek Girl Kaye is back.
Of course Ginny you don't have to rent me I'm free!!!
I've missed you girlies.
Hey Liz, still 20th of May?
Barb4, yep mine is old too.....ONLY thing I really try to keep updated is the smart ass phone (LOL). Get tired of looking at the screen so I use my laptop now to chat with you all.
I have all Apple products, but familiar with microsoft , dell and hp.
Anyway, when our devices work, like, I walk in my house and say "Alexa, turn on living room lights or ALexa turn on living room light to s 20%.
THEN....A Storm comes, power surges, internet is offline, can't even yell at ALexa to turn the damn lights on. LOL
I have ancient devices, my favorite if I'm home is my macbook air pro. Built in 2015. I've upgraded the IOS operating system to the point they say, "I'm sorry but you've reached your operational LIFE! Ever feel like that? But here I am still using it.
Soon will buy another one due to "security systems"....
.the older the device is and security technology has raced ahead at the speed of light....."we risk losing or sharing data we don't want to share" and that's scary.
Night Night....let's hop on our Party Train and play "pretend".
🥰. Kaye