Oncologist appt today, was not able to receive the Bevacizumab because of High Blood Pressure, been running high the past couple months. The Carbo and Doxil reduce the WBC's and platelets to unacceptable levels
The Bevacizumba increases my BP but could be causing it too
I'll be having a scan soon to look at any progress.
Once the BP is controlled, the only chemo drug to be used is the Bevacizumab for the forseen future. This is my first recurrence since original diagnosis of 2/22.
Has anyone… read more
I absolutely love my oncologist but please get checked out by a cardiologist. Chemo is hard on all your vital organs and we need to keep our originals in tact! I had to have a valve replaced and have been hospitalized several times for Afib. 🙏🏻🩵🩵🩵
Since being solely on Avastin my doctor put me on Amlodipine 5mg for my high blood pressure. It would take at least 3-4 times taking my BP before chemo to get it under 140/90 so after this happening doctor prescribed meds to get it under control.
I have been taking Lynparza (Olaparib) 150 mg—two tablets in the morning and two at night—since August 2025. My last chemotherapy cycles for the second relapse were completed in June 2025. After chemotherapy, my CA 125 level was 10, but the recent report shows it has risen to 361. My oncologist has advised me to continue Olaparib and to undergo a CT scan in February during my next review. He said I may start Bevacizumab along with Olaprib or another cycle of chemo depending on the scan report.
I haven’t but wish you the best!