Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 25, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

What treatment are you on now, if I may ask. I am worried it wonโ€™t work for me either. After first infusion CA125 still went up a bit. Worried

December 7, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hello, I had two rounds of Elahere, did not work on my tumors, as they continued to grow during treatment. My eyes were fine in that time. Use the drops regularly. I think it would have been the easiest treatment so far if I had continued. No side effects for those two treatments. I wish you the best. I was 75% level for approval for treatment, if your higher maybe a better result for you. 75% is the lowest for approval. Good luck!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

October 26, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Had my first Elahere the same day you did. About the same for me except the headaches drive me bonkers and my tinnitus is more than annoying. But the worst part is all the eye drops and light sensitivity. Fatigue is a pain in the *$%! However I will keep on swimming until I come out of the runoff water pipe into the beautiful ocean! Stay positive and eat some of the great Cajun food that I miss so much!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„โคโค

December 7, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hello there, I started Elahere last May. It affected my vision and I had some body ache. My doctor stopped treatment in July because it was not working on my lesions. It was frustrating not being able to sew and read but I felt it was worth it. Good luck, P

October 26, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I donโ€™t start on Elahere until 11/7. I canโ€™t tell you anything until then. Hang in there!

October 25, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Houston, TX