Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA
July 1, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My GI tract so messed up its hard to know.. my gastro prescribed linzess which helps me a lot

July 1, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

It can cause either constipation or diarrhea and can vary by person. However the past 6 months I have had painful bloating along with diarrhea and my usually reliable Imodium multi-symptom wasn't working. My oncologist sent me to a gastro and that dr said it was constipation causing the bloating and diarrhea. She said she tells people all of the time constipation creates diarrhea and they don't believe her. Went on daily benefiber and my problems almost went away--no more painful bloating, very little diarrhea. This may be a solution.

July 1, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I am on enhertu as well. I have to take ducolax daily and a stool softener every morning and every night to keep me from being constipated!

July 6, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

For me, I’ve learned to just put miralax in my morning coffee since December when I started Enhertu. It has been the best thing. Since I’ve had to take a break from the Enhertu, I’ve cut back on the miralax and am doing so much better. It’s best to keep the bowels moving rather getting constipated. It has taken me two years to come to terms that my bowels do need help to move. 🩵🙏🩵

July 5, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Elaine - Oh yes!!!!! Lynparza definitely constipated me. I had to eat prunes, drank prune juice, took a daily probiotic and took Miralax (Occasionally). That helped some, but still was constipated. It was something I battled throughout the two years I was on Lynparza. Hopefully, you will come at some dietary routine that works for you. ❤️

July 4, 2025

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In