Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 28, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Ca125 is 11, don’t go for scan till April

January 31, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

What are your CA125 numbers?..What does your CT scan show?

January 29, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you for your help. I just wish I could get rid of the fear every time I get a symptom I feel the cancer is coming back.

January 28, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My stomach hurts every day since my debulking surgery in May of 2021. Oncologist doesn't know why. I also have very painful bowel movements. I had a recurrence last August. Just finished 6 rounds of chemo. CT scan doesn't show new cancer but still some fluid around my left lung which probably still has cancer cells in it but nothing to do with stomach pain or painful bowel movements.

January 28, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ben Lomond, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In