I am currently on my 3rd Avastin/Doxil/Carbo treatment (2nd time around). Waiting for Cat scan to determine next steps.
Answer Summary
Members shared their experiences with dyeing hair during cancer treatment, with many reporting they colored their hair throughout chemotherapy... Read more
I had my hair dyed while on Doxil with no issues for over a year , it helps to make us feel a little better and normal too
As soon as I had enough hair grow back you bet your bippy I dyed it. No way I was walking around with gray hair at 55 years old. Lol!! I had no problems.
Thank you !
I colored my hair during Chemo, my Oncologist never told me not to, nor my hairdresser. My second round of chemo it all grew in Gray, I haven’t colored it blonde yet but I plan on it. My blonde wigs work for now.
I don’t colour my hair but my hairdresser thinks it is a bad idea especially during treatment.