Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Grand Forks, MN
July 3, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

And Aston did better for me when I used a humidifier. I mean it did not have nose bleeding and horrible burning sensation in mose. Butnow that I had a tiny heart attack as that is an uncommon condition, iam not sure next as there is not much

July 8, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

The Avastin does give me a runny nose, I have neuropathy but that mostly came from the Taxol I took over 2 years ago. I get light headaches and have some arthritis but a lot of it was there before my diagnosis. Luckily the side effects from the Avastin has been minimal. Just started the oral cytoxin 4 days ago so maybe too soon to determine any side effects

July 6, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Do you have to be on a trial to get Keytruda? I got a very mild heart attack, probably from avastin. I have a feeling that you need to take breaks from these drugs as they all have bad side effects eventually. Mine caused a blockage in a very small artery, which I am hoping this blood thinner will fix.
I had really bad planter fasciitis but it usually comes from a fall, and I went to a really good physical therapist whose assistant is a massage therapist and they made it better.

July 6, 2024 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

ME!!! Pretty much but I am every three weeks and I also have Keytruda infusion the same day at the Avastin...it takes 30 minutes each. I have been on this blend for about a year and a half. It is working fine as far as no new growth and things are shrinking but I have side effects like: nasal problems, sore joints (hands/fingers), usual neuropathy in feet, I think I have planter fasciitis, my arches have a bump that is very tender and painful, also headaches now and then. Since treatment has been going off and on since 2017, I now have chronic pancreatitis, and was just informed of a fatty liver, newly discovered osteopenia, and possible type 2 diabetes...all results of meds. WHAT A TREAT! so what's the good news? I am alive and I don't feel so bad, shit could be a lot worse. I asked when I could stop all this if things are shrinking and my oncologist said probably never since last time I stopped it came back....Tell me how you are doing?

July 6, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Irvine, CA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lima, Peru

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mccall, ID

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In