I am asking this because I got my CA-125 and it is on 10,800.
I know it is extremely high, at the point where my treatment team have been clear that they are only giving me some time. So I am borrowed time. But I am scared, because I though I had much time left...
But, if maybe, and just maybe of you have heard of a CA-125 higher (by much hopefully)?
(Sorry the texts are on Spanish, I'm from Lima, Peru... But you get the idea.)
Answer Summary
Members rallied around a question about high CA-125 values, with many sharing their own numbers, including one member whose level reached... Read more
Mine was 12000 when I was diagnosed in 2022… hang in there be strong fight for yourself
Advocate for yourself - be the squeaky wheel and demand treatment alternatives. If your doctors are trying to ignore you or write you off screw them and get another opinion and even a third. We love you and will help you not only squeak but yell at the top of our lungs! XOXO !🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🙏🏻
12:10am Friday
Hi Analu
Virginia is right!!!!
I posted information about your high CA125 you mentioned.
Go to your page. It is long but good info.
It can go up to 48,000+
Hang in there.
Thinking about you,
🥰 Kaye
Mine was 24,629 on 12/18/24. Now it is 25. Let me know if you want details.
I agree you have to advocate for yourself or be pushed aside. The biggest reason our OC is so far along when diagnosed is that - in my opinion- doctors aren’t taught enough about it and don’t recognize the early signs. I was Grade 3C when diagnosed- guess who found it - my gastroenterologists NP! I thank God for her. It’s been since 2017 and this blasted varmint just won’t go away but neither will I!! 🩵🩵🩵🩵