Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

A work colleague was diagnosed with mucinous ovarian cancer in her early 20s. She had surgery but I don’t think she had any chemo. She had one recurrence and had an additional surgical procedure and is doing well today. I wish I had more specific details but I don’t work with her any longer. She is in her 30s now.

May 29, 2024 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Sorry but I have no idea what my cancer was called. Never thought to ask. Doesn't matter to me what it's called. All I know is any type of ovarian cancer sucks.

May 28, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Sorry never heard of it.

June 10, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks ladies for responding. I have read up on mucinous ovarian cancer but rust wondered if anyone else was diagnosed with it as well.

June 9, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Sorry. Never heard of it. But you can Google it. I did.

June 8, 2024 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In