Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, ON
January 14, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Terri I'm so very sorry. What the hell did we all do to deserve this when so many evil people walk the earth feeling great. It gets harder and harder to keep the faith but I'm trying.

January 15, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I did. I was also diagnosed with 3c in April 2021. I know my surgery took 10 1/2 hrs due to having HIPEC. There was no oc visible in my abdomen after surgery however 3 mths after I finished my chemo they found Metastic cancer in the lymph nodes in my neck and collar bone area. Now I have it in areas in my abdomen I’m on my second round of chemo. It may have slowed down the progression but eventually came back. I would do it if I were you. Try anything possible to get rid of it.

January 14, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

No, Dayna. I didn't have HIPEC

January 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Destin, FL