Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chateaugay, NY
October 7, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Doreen, you should tell your doctor your having difficulty breathing first thing in the morning. If you can't get them you should go to the Emergency room. Cancer can cause blood clots and the clots can travel to your lungs making it hard to breath. Please get checked out blood clots can kill you. If your really having tough time breathing go to the Er now and get checked out.

October 8, 2023 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I hope you get Neupogen injections (or similar other brand of same drug type) the day after chemo to help raise white cell counts.

October 8, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was diagnosed with stage 3 advanced ovarian cancer July of 22. Had 3 rounds chemo then major surgery where they removed all female organs, appendix and omentum. It all came back stage 4 cancer. Had 3 more rounds of chemo and went in REMISSION on Feb 2023. Aug of 23 it came back In lymph nodes in my peritoneal area. What should I expect. I'm scared

October 8, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Your doctor will treat you again for the recurrence. I hope you are doing better.

October 22, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have another question. I have such difficulty in breathing. It is in my diaphragm area that hurts. This started just after my first chemo and has lessened my quality of life. Does anyone else have this problem and what can I do

October 8, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fernandina Beach, FL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ