Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 20, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Neuropathy is one of the worst parts of chemo. I have tried several things - acupuncture, foot massage/vibrator, CBD cream, various topical oils, even KT tape on the bottom of my feet - nothing seems to help me. So if anyone has a miracle remedy please pass along. In the meantime, I am facing another round of treatment and can only imagine what it will do to my neuropathy. Sometimes it's hard to keep the faith but I do.

June 20, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My neuropathy has gotten so bad and I totally agree with you, that gritty sandy feeling the worst. At night I rub CBD and Lidocaine real good, on my feet and toes thrn put on socks. Works for me.
I'm so sorry your in
pain it's terrible I know. I also take gabapintin and cymbalta .God Bless you...

September 26, 2023 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have it too. But ona terrible pain. In my feet it. Is the weird gritty feeling under my toes that make it bad for my balance my finger tips are very hard and I should be using my whatever they call those pencils with soft at ends as it gets sore using my fingers so much and even my nails. I hope the worst ones don't fall out.

September 25, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Wish I knew a true cure but so far nothing I have tried - acupuncture, CBD cream, Outback topical oils, foot massage/vibrator, heat, to name a few - has worked. And the thought of having more treatments scares me because I'm afraid it will worsen the neuropathy. It's worse than the treatments!

September 24, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Rub capsaicin cream on the area

Capzasin-HP Arthritis Pain Relief 1.5 oz pack of 1 https://a.co/d/gwWBFcO

September 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Metro, GA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Taft, CA