Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alberta canada
June 7, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I did sometimes. I'm not diligent. I mostly stopped during chemo. I don't do CBD Oil or milk thistle. Did it work? Who knows. Still have cancer.

June 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I haven’t done fenben but I’m currently doing Full Extract Cannibis Oil… RSO 60 gm in 90 days

June 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Iam doing docile.

June 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I am on Caelyx which is a doxil.

June 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All