HGSC Stage 3b
Answer Summary
Members shared deeply personal experiences and strong opinions around whether ivermectin and fenbendazole help with HGSC, with some reporting... Read more
I have a medical degree (and a PhD and decades of being an internationally recognized expert my field for whatever the hell that is worth) and I have looked up probably more than anyone else on this site. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT IVERMECTIN HELPS FIGHT CANCER. I dont want to get into a pi**ing match over it and absolutely do what you personally want to do but let us please listen to and respect experts FIRST AND FOREMOST when deciding on treatment. Many desperate people will be looking for anything that gives them the remotest glimmer of hope so let's PLEASE stick to scientific knowledge as an infomed starting point. If you believe you have an unproven miracle cure by all means follow your heart. But be let's be honest with our peers and while you can say you may believe it is working for YOU.. that is ALL YOU CAN SAY. I can not stand by when dedicated scientists and doctors are disparaged. They have and are keeping more of us alive for longer than ever before. That is a FACT and God bless them for all they do.
Rant over.
Kindest regards to all of us on this journey no matter what path you are choosing. Just please be informed as you make your choices. DON'T let desperation lead you down an uniformed path.
Again. I dont want to fight about it or get into further debate. Just my take.
Kate xx
I have been taking fenben/ivermectin for two years. Still have cancer you understand. Both my oncologists say the same thing to me. “For a reason I don’t understand your cancer is moving very slowly.” I don’t tell them about any supplements I take because I’m not interested in their opinion about this. I’ve been on this road for 4 years with minimal disease but still with disease. CT next week which I suspect will show progression but have had a really great summer on none of their drugs. Yes Fenben stresses the liver minimally. I take liver support supplements and in 2 years my liver values have been in normal range unless I’m in chemo. Then they are marginally higher. Bottom line I will do what I have to to slow this bitch down. This is my path.
I’m sorry, but I disagree. If you wanna make ivermectin your choice, that’s your choice.. But when someone comes on these websites and are encouraging felliw cancer patients to follow misinformation that could compromise their health and survival- that I have an issue with. The doctors who are monitoring this site should have an issue with it and are failing to appropriately respond to medical and misinformation that is so rampant online.. I will even post a recent video from a doctor/pathologist who is an expert and clarifies that the ivermectin does nothing. I repeated see ICU doctors discussing their experiences. I was attacked saying I’m providing misinformation. No one said anything then? This Dr caption reads.
“ Dr. Wolfe - Pathologist
• 1d ago
#ivermectin has zero utility in treating #cancer but is great if you have a parasitic disease. Parasites do not cause cancer. I have diagnosed thousands of cancers in the microscope and 0% of them have a #parasite associated with them.”
I have a medical degree Catherine and I know when doctors say there is no evidence to support that really means they have no idea and don’t really have the time to look it up.
With you 110%!