Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Conroe, TX

Metasized ovarian cancer

September 25, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react

Answer Summary

Members with metastatic ovarian cancer discussed their personal experiences using ivermectin and fenbendazole, often alongside standard... Read more

Members with metastatic ovarian cancer discussed their personal experiences using ivermectin and fenbendazole, often alongside standard chemotherapy. Several members shared encouraging results, including one whose wife saw her abdominal lesions become undetectable and her CA125 drop to 13 after combining ivermectin with chemo. A recurring theme was the low-risk, low-cost nature of these treatments, with many saying they chose to try them because the potential benefit outweighed the risk, while others noted results vary and urged caution without medical guidance.

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

It is true that these drugs don't help everybody. That said, because users are doing this without medical supervision, many are using it in less effective ways, at lower doses or when it's too late.

I look at alternative options on a risk/benefit basis. In the case of Ivermectin, and this goes for its use for Covid too, it is undeniably safe, having been prescribed to literally millions of people for treatment of parasites without any problems. Admittedly, that is usually at lower dosage and for shorter periods, but its use for Covid, and more recently cancer, has led many, many people to take it at high doses and for long periods without major side effects. In fact, I read that it has one of the best safety profiles of any drug. It is also very cheap, being out of patent.

So, we have a demonstrably 'safe' medication that costs very little, that MIGHT help cancer sufferers. It MIGHT save or prolong your life. On that basis, I am very happy for my wife to take it. I only hope that medicine becomes less politicised over time, so that proper, credible and unbiased studies can be performed and our doubts assuaged. That hundreds of thousands of people are taking Ivermectin (and Fenbendazole/Mebendazole) for cancers yet nobody is collecting the data is outrageous.

October 4, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My wife was taking Ivermectin alongside her second course of six chemo infusions. Her first CT scan post-treatment showed a remarkable reduction in her multiple abdomenal lesions, to the point where they cannot be detected. A small volume of ascites that has been present for months has disappeared. Her CA125 plummeted and has since stayed around 13. She also commenced Fenbendazole at the end of her chemo.

September 26, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I take both along with chemo. I am currently in remission.

September 25, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have seen some cance patients that it has helped, some are using it in conjunction with regular protocol, and I have seen patients that it didn't work for so I'm on the fence and currently NED but if or when I relapse I don't think I will do chemo in a hurry but that's the nightmare about all this stuff. Unfortunately our healthcare system doctors don't work together which would really be helpful for all of us.

October 4, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Anyone interested in this subject check out backwoodsjoe.com, Joe Grinesteiner, both he and his wife use it and he now has a website so that no one can quiet him about the subject. Many, many stories, very interesting.

October 3, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lindale, TX