Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oakland, CA
April 26, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

lol... Tossing and turning is going to keep me single!! lol.
Thank you Pam. I really needed that laugh today.

April 27, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Try walking, my Pallative care doctor recommended that to me to build stamina. It's worked for me and took a a few weeks but I definitely get through my day a lot better now , still ready for bed by 9 PM but i don't feel tired all the time. Just my normal walking pace..I started with a lap around back yard in the morning then added a mid-day lap snd evening lap. Now I am going to the corner and back for the mid-day walk. I was skeptical at first but it really has helped a lot and I feel like I am sleeping better at night. I still wake up with the night sweats at 3 AM but it doesn't take me so long to fall back to sleep.

April 27, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Eat and sleep. If you get tired sit down or lay down. Take naps.

My worst fatigue was when I got anemic from taking Zejula and had to have a blood transfusion. I asked the nurse if there was anything I could do to keep my red blood cells up and she said not really. I read that taking B12 could help with that but when I took it my heart raced and I had diarrhea. So I don't bother much with vitamins or supplements anymore.

I can't seem to stay asleep for more than three hours, but during the day I try to keep the naps short so I can hopefully sleep more deeply at night. I have one of those weighted blankets I am trying and the jury is still out on it. It sure makes tossing and turning hard, that's for sure.

April 27, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lima, Peru

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Minneapolis, MN

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oceanside, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In