I was diagnosed from my doctor for chemo-brain because I started suffering from memory loss, thinking and responding slower, I battle to maintain attention and concentration on tasks, affects my planning, organization, and decision-making, and also my mind feels fatigue and I have constant "mental fog".
Does anyone else has these sympthoms?
Analucia-chemo brain is frustrating to experience. You are not alone! Many if not most experience this. Give yourself grace when you can't recall something. I learned to write more things down, accepting I may not remember. After my chemo it improved over the following 6 months.
Chemo brain is no joke. I forget constantly what I am doing when going from one room to the next, seriously can not remember what I was going to do within 5 seconds. I’ve always used the notes app on my phone but now I use it daily and using the calendar app has been really beneficial.
We have all had or have these brain fart symptoms and they take forever to subside!!!
I am so sorry that you are going through this, specially with a partner with a desease as well that needs cartaking, love and energy.
You are very brave!!!
Yes, I'm becoming aware of chemo brain since ending chemo and doing avastin maintenance in November. It's very disturbing and alarming as my partner had dementia and I don't want to add that to my list. I think stage 4 cancer is surely enough 😧