Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 10, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had one infusion with carbo/taxol and one of just Avastin. Failed to stop progression. Started Elahere this week.

April 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had avastin with parataxil, parataxil 1,x eek for 61/2 mos with avastin every two weeks. I could not take the side affects anymore, avastin burning nose and large nose scabs & taxol with foot & nerve problems. It worked really well making cancer go down and wonder if I should have stayed, although I lost my hair twice & don’t want to go almost bald again.

September 3, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Yep that’s exactly what I was on and now am on maintenance of Avastin every three weeks and Lynpraza daily. Hopefully it will keep me in remission but it’s really mess8 g with my blood counts.

June 1, 2021
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have taken avastin with taxol,no carbo platin because I thinkI am resistant, twice. Taxol and Avastin now It helps now to have humidifier with the avastin. I still get some bloody nose, or a little not so dried blood piece but not really as bad as the first time. I have a little foot problem, and am forgetting the name, but has not gotten worse yet,but the doctor is checking to see if it comes back more.

May 12, 2023 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I just rewrote you but it just went back and the second time it disappeared. I had bad scabs and burning every morning. But never heard that from others. Everyone is different. But it did work well with parataxil.

I have to have a humidifier as it is so dry in Las Vegas. Two actually. I am just very tired now..

September 25, 2022 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fernandina Beach, FL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Irvine, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In