Hi. I am writing this for my mom. She has Ovarian cancer stage 3c, went through debulking surgery, 6 rounds of Chemo and has so far been under maintenance therapy with avastin for eight months. Ca 125 results come out tomorrow. So far, the numbers have been alright. New ct scan in 1 month. After reading the high probability of a recurrence I've been terrified for her. She said she would never go under chemo again
For days she has been feeling a stinging pain on the left side of her chest… read more
I'm on the same journey,just a Lil behind her 3c,3chemo,surgery then 3 more chemo 5months avastin. Every Lil ache, sting ,heavy feeling I panick... saying a prayer for ur mom too.sorry im no help.
How are you feeling?? How is your blood pressure?
I for got about my avastin infusion im on number 6 also at this point.
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member That's okay. You'll both get through this no matter what. Crossing my fingers for you as well ❤❤
First, the love and care coming through in this message is truly beautiful. Your mom is lucky to have someone so devoted in her corner.
It's completely understandable to feel scared, especially when waiting on test results. That kind of uncertainty is one of the hardest parts of this journey — for patients and their families Show Full Answer