Thank you for your reply. My pain is still with me but I am seeing my oncologist later today and will see what he says. May get a new scan. Hope you are feeling better. Keep the faith.
I had terrible pains to right upper side, around ribs, sometimes moved inward some. I went to ER once because it was SO bad. They initially thought gallbladder, but I reassured them not because I’d just had my routine CT at MD Anderson like 2 weeks before. They redid the ct anyway. Wasn’t my gallbladder. My liver enzymes were normal and nothing changed with my liver from the Houston CT to the one they just did there in the ER. They gave me a shot of toradol And sent me home. I had that pain 3-4 times, none since November. No one had any answers… but labs were good and ct stable! No one has any answers, treat symptoms with non narcotics and heat/ice, whichever felt better. I was at least relieved no changes inside. I do have a tumor at diaphragm and on liver… but all stable. I’m no help, but maybe I can provide some positive outcome info!!
Thanks for your reply. Since my doctor hasn't confirmed the cancer has spread, I am trying to stay positive and I always keep the faith! You too be strong.
Oh girl… I’m sorry it’s back. What chemo are they going to do next??
As of 2 days ago, I’m 7 years out. I’ve had 5 types of chemo infusion meds and 2 oral meds…. This current chemo is making my tumors shrink… ALL of them!! Keep your faith, girl. Help is out there!!
The way mine all started in Oct. 2022 was pain under my right upper quadrant went to er and they found 17cm tumor on my ovaries! Did 2 surgeries and 6 rounds of chemo. Lymparza and avastin infusion for maintenance for 2 1/2 years. Now reoccurring all in my abdomen but was not showing on my scans but ca125 was rising up to 600 last week checked which original cancer was up to 3900 and had got down to 17 after chemo! That’s when my oncologist decided to look herself w camera liproscopicly and found it had spread throughout abdomen so back to chemo we go not happy about it at all but what else you gonna do? Now I gave a burning sensation under my ribs and all I can picture is it growing!