I started taking Ivermectin and Menbendozole right before I started my Chemo. I worked with an integrative oncologist for those two medications and my gynecological oncologist for the normal LGSOC treatment protocol. My gyn onc said she was very pleased with the reduction in my tumors after 4 rounds of chemo (and you know low grade does not normally respond as well to chemo) so I was able to have a successful de-bulking surgery and hysterectomy. I 💯 believe these two medications coupled with the regularly prescribed chemo treatment saved my life. Six months after diagnoses of 4B LGSOC was told NED and now in maintenance mode.
I have to backtrack here and say that I was mistaken when I said that there was “only anecdotal evidence”. On further reading, there are some scientific studies (published in articles on PubMed), that indicate trials being done with ivermectin and some statin medications. Studies only. Nothing approved by oncology assns.
Definitely not. Anecdotal evidence only . No scientific backup.
One word NO . Another two.. SNAKE OIL
Are you asking if others are using ivermectin and menbendazole for ovarian cancer?
The search results don't mention ivermectin or menbendazole as standard treatments for ovarian cancer. Current evidence-based treatments include chemotherapy drugs like carboplatin and paclitaxel, targeted therapies like PARP inhibitors Show Full Answer