Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone starting Elahere and Carboplatin for their second ovarian cancer recurrence, with several members sharing they... Read more
Hi Benico. you're a BIG boy.. from 6 lb Bandit lol
Hang in there, Brenda. You've got this!! Just keep following through with the appointments and the meds, and one day you will wake up and feel so much better, and feel like you can have a life again. My thoughts are with you. Sending you a Live Photo of my two cats, Gucci (on the right) and Fendi, when he was just a kitten. I hope it will make you smile (I hope)!
Prayers for a good outcome!
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member
Deborah, your kitties are so precious! Brenda, I look forward to seeing your calico/tabby family! I thought you gals might have a smile at my 20 pound orange boy, Benicio— he just loves every moment of his life!🥰😻 xo
thanks for the pic! we love cats, have 3. I am going to try to figure out how to do that. Sorry, I am not good with all this technology. Your babies are beautiful. We have 2 calicos and one tabby. they keep me going. Oh and we have 1 dog, a greyhound. he is our heart. this did brighten my day, thanks. take care, Brenda