Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moundville, AL

I’m starting this on Sept 28? I’ve been on Enhertu for 11 treatments and my CA125 has increased to 260.9. Scans are good but Dr thinks there is some additional cancer not showing in scans yet. I just want to know what anyone else has experienced with these drugs. I’ll do the Doxorubicin every four weeks and the Avastin every two weeks. I have ovarian stage3C. Thx

September 8, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I did six treatments and it stopped working. I start a new clinical trial on Sunday. My cancer is growing I now have a spot on my liver that is about an inch big. Hopefully this new drug will get it under control.

January 8
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I'm currently on Doxil, Carbo and Avistan. Scan is next month. How are you doing on it Cathy?

November 6, 2025
MyOvarianCancerTeam

Treatment plans often need to be adjusted when CA-125 levels indicate potential disease progression, even when scans appear stable. Your doctor's proactive approach in changing treatments based on rising CA-125 levels shows they're monitoring your condition carefully.

Avastin (bevacizumab) is commonly used in combination Show Full Answer

Treatment plans often need to be adjusted when CA-125 levels indicate potential disease progression, even when scans appear stable. Your doctor's proactive approach in changing treatments based on rising CA-125 levels shows they're monitoring your condition carefully.

Avastin (bevacizumab) is commonly used in combination with other chemotherapy drugs for treating stage 3C ovarian cancer. It works by targeting specific proteins in cancer cells and can be an effective part of a treatment plan. Many MyOvarianCancerTeam members have shared their experiences with various treatment combinations. While everyone responds differently to treatments, having a supportive medical team who can help manage any side effects is crucial. Remember to communicate openly with your healthcare team about any concerns or side effects you experience during your treatment.

September 8, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
La Habra, CA