Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 8, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’m so glad you have your first chemotherapy behind you. Try to be around positive people, places and things. It’s a journey but you can do this. I have my fourth of six chemotherapy tomorrow starting 8 am. Im physically and mentally ready. Take care.

May 31
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi I'm vee 62 yr old female going thru ER I was told I had 10cm pelvic mass later abcites I look 9 months pregnant.May7 admitted into hos0ital x-rays CT scan ultrasound the whole 9 I'm nervous I get my first infusion May 28 see my oncologist. May29 I can't stand up straight because of the abcites

May 27
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you! I’ll be 77 in 2 weeks, and I’m learning to navigate this journey.

July 9, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Oh goodness, my heart goes out to you. ❤️

May 29

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
BAREILLY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Philadelphia, PA