Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Corona, CA
October 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I recurred 6 months after frontline chemo. My tumor was clear cell, non estrogen receptive. I've been on HRT for 8 years.

October 26, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

No I’ve never had a recurrence. I was stage 4 and haven’t been on any medications other than chemo. With God all things are possible.

October 26, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Caly I just read your answer from earlier. Sending you hugs.

October 28, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Oh, Caly I'm sorry you are going through this. So, is this your first recurrence? How long was it that you finished your first treatment?

October 28, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Monica3, my CA125 started creeping up even though it was still within normal range, then had a CT scan that showed something that the radiologist wasn't sure if it was scar tissue or recurrence, my oncologist at the time said it was probably scar tissue and didn't think a PET scan was necessary. I wasn't satisfied so I got a second opinion, a PET scan and yes it was back.

October 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Weymouth, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In