Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 14, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I see that most of us have done all the standard treatments but it keeps coming back. It is a very good idea to join a Facebook group called Fenbendazole for cancer patients. So many success stories on there that are really good for us to see. Lots of help there. Joe Tippens protocol is saving many of us. Chemo and western med can only offer the treatments that wont kill the cancer stem cells. Please do more research. Its the only way we can fight back harder. I got tired of chemo and surgeries only to have it come back harder and spreading everywhere. I have also incorporated Ivermectin. I use both Fenbendazole and TUDCA and have slowly built my dose up to 2k per day and now finally seeing fast tumor shrinking in my last scan. It works. I had nothing to lose. I am still doing this with a chemo called Gemzar. I also started walking more. No sugar super small amounts of carbs if any really helps. 3 day water fast really works fast. Do more and you will feel better and see better results. 💘

May 16, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Sorry but I have no idea what my cancer was called. All I know is I had ovarian cancer and had ovaries and fallopian tubes and uterus and omentum removed. I think it was stage 3. I really never asked what it was called. Really don't care. To me cancer is cancer. Don't care about what they call different types. Just something else for me to stress over.

May 15, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Amy, yes I had a reoccurrence in August 2023, I had 8 rounds of chemo and I am now on Avastin infusions every 3 weeks. My cancer is considered stable and low volume but it is still there. I don’t think I will ever be NED again. I was lucky enough to be NED for 3 years prior to my reoccurrence.

May 15, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Robin . I’ve been treated with letrozole since 2021. I remember that you were treated with letrozole do they have you on something new now?

May 15, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks Kimmie! Hugs!

May 15, 2024

Related Questions

View All