@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member. I was on Letrozole with Keytruda. Not sure if it was either of them of the 1 session of Doxil I had prior to them, but I've had digestive/constipation ever since. I suspect this is now a permanent part of my life.
I had no stomach issues with Letrozole but did have joint pain with it. I got my report back and have to start chemo again. I had 6 chemo treatments, than robotic surgery in January of 2023. I feel blessed to have had a really good year and a half.
I will be getting carbo, doxil and bevacizumab .
I dread telling my sons that itโs back!
I still feel good itโs hard to think something that bad is growing inside me and I canโt feel it?
I have stage 111C HGSOC. First time they gave ME NEOADJUVANT CARBO/taxol.
Did not make me nauseated but left me with neuropathy. I take physical therapy for that and walk 1 1/2 to 2 miles most days.
Iโve been on Letrozole for 3 months now. I was feeling fine the first month or two. But now Iโm having stomach issues. Not sure if itโs from the Letrozole or if a recurrence is back. My Dr. ordered a CT/Pet scan in 2 weeks. Obviously my anxiety is out of control. Did you have stomach issues taking Letrozole?
I was on Keytruda and Letrozole. did nothing to stop my cancer.
I was on Letrozole for 3 years, my cancer returned, went through 8 chemo treatments and I am now on Avastin infusions every 3 weeks. What type of ovarian cancer do you have?