Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hendersonville, NC
April 30, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
Understanding the CA-125 Blood Test for Ovarian Cancer Read Article...
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have HGSC AND HAVE been on Carboplatin, Taxol, Doxil, Avastin. Wishing you the best🩵🙏🩵

April 30, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Has anyone ever been on Abraxane? My doctor is starting me on that next week along with Avastin. Since my first recurrence in Feb 2023, I’ve been on Gemzar and Doxil which made my blood work plummet. I went back on Taxol with Zarxio injections which caused me to have really bad side effects. So now I’ll be starting on Abraxane. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you my teal sisters. 🙏🏻🤗🩵

May 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sherman, TX