Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Babylon Long Island n.y
February 26, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I am on Keytruda, Avastin and Cyclophosphamide. I have no negative affects except the neuropathy on my feet and hands is terrible. Other than that I'm doing good, numbers have come down to 31 so I'm praying this will get me into remission and get my debulking done...Good luck and keep u posted. GBY

February 26, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have no experience with the drugs you mentioned
I sorry you had to start chemo again. How are you feeling?

March 16, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Beckie that s the combo my Dr wants me to use. He said it did great in phase 2 trials. He also said waiting for approval for it. Probably a Insurance thing? Keep me posted in your progress. I believe that you will do great!! You can also find me on Facebook under Kelly Scott Bennett. Have a great day Beckie 💘

March 1, 2024 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

For neuropathy use Castor oil on hands and feet.

March 1, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Yes no issues but the neuropathy in hands and feet. That’s from the Carboplatin. Also eyesight affected but being tended to! It does work as I have been cancer free for a year. Getting checked on Friday to make sure all is well. Hang in there!

February 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Irvine, CA