Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I read about ovarian cancer but there is not as much out there about Low Grade vs High Grade. What are the chances of low grade ovarian cancer returning?

December 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Explained Read Article...
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have no idea about all that stuff. All I know is I've got cancer and it's recurred twice. Putting names on it means nothing.

December 20, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have low grade and it has come back 2 times so far in four years. And they think it is back again they took biopsies yesterday awaiting for results. I was told it will just keep coming back and it is chemo resistant , it just spreads slower than high grade.

December 20, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Michigan Center, MI