Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I had a complete hysterectomy. They removed everything. 13 years
later I was diagnosed with Low Grade Serous Carcinoma of a Mass. The cancerous tissues were ovarian but since I had no ovaries when diagnosed they said it was "of a Mass" and not "of the Ovaries."

December 17, 2023
 · 
Reactions
Ovarian Cancer Outlook and Prognosis Read Article...
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had a complete hysterectomy also and was later diagnosed with low grade serous cancer. I was stage 4 so not sure where it started from since I didn’t have uterus or ovaries.

December 17, 2023

Related Questions

View All