Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Peoria, IL
December 13, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I'll be anxious to see results to this question as I start Doxil tomorrow. Not supposed to lose hair or make the neuropathy worse but you might be sensitive to the sun. Good luck!

December 13, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I haven't heard anything about doxil being in short supply. Where are you located?

December 21, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was told there is a national shortage of Doxil. So after one treatment they are switching me to Topotecan (spelling may b off). It’s a weekly infusion. Anyone heard of it?
I’m sorry to hear that some of you didn’t do well on Doxil. I’ve heard that the hand foot can be painful and debilitating. I’m hoping that the treatment will b successful despite the side effects. Blessings to you all this holiday season and always 😘

December 20, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I take claritin for several days with neulasta, but more for nauseous. CA125 still trending in wrong direction, so worried about my numbers. November CT scan was promising...

December 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hope you were told to take claritin for 7 days after neulasta which releases a lot of histimines that cause bone and joint pain. I did not like the neulasta at all because of the pains and later the doc switched to neupogen which was milder in side effects for me but still needed the claritin.

December 15, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In