Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 25, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have been on Zejula for 17 months with no side effects.I am Braca negative and my CA 125 is below 10.

February 13, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Keytruda is also used for lung cancer. Liz has had good results with it for her ovarian cancer. I don't know much about Letrozole. Stay positive Ro!! Give it time to work! Hang in there! I'm praying for you.

December 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Get the name of the drug so we can all look it up.

October 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I don't know...I'm on Zejula, is that chemo?

September 30, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Ro I haven't heard of it. But it can't hurt to check it out. Ask your oncologist for more info. We depend on our docs for to keep us informed. Hell we trust them with our lives. I ask questions at every opportunity. Trust is great but I like to know what is going on. Plus I'm nosy as hell.
Love you❤ sister.

September 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Weymouth, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In