Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wintersville, OH
December 10, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Fenbendazole and TUDCA

February 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Leslie2 my cancer just came back. I was on Zejula for 19 months. Doctor said it can usually return in 6-9 months so I feel like it was worth taking.

February 15, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Fenbendazole and Tudca saved my life. I joined a Facebook group called Mycancerstoreyrocks
& have been doing the Joe Tippens Protocol for over a year now. Also get a hold of the Care Oncology Clinic. They have a Facebook page. They use off label drugs that are described in Jane McLelland's How to Starve Cancer book. She also has a online course. Game changer for us.

February 14, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I finished my 9th chemo on December 2022. My oncologist said there is a slight benefit to trying the PARP pill even if BRCA negative and HRD negative. I am both, and he feels it is worth trying and we would regret if the cancer came back right away. MY CA125 is 14 right now.

February 11, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

A lot of so-called "quack" treatments have worked for a number of people. The medical community does not support or acknowledge more holistic methods/treatments (I don't believe doctors are trained in "holistic" natural methods). I think we need to research and find out for ourselves what may work for us. It is not always just drugs.

January 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fernandina Beach, FL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fernandina Beach, FL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Weymouth, MA