Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 9, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’ve been on Lynpreza for six months. I’ve had some leg and knee pain as well as fatigue. I’m on Celebrex which has really helped my discomfort and the other Lynpreza side effects are tolerable. I’m BRCA1 too.

September 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

i couldn't tolerate lynparza. i tried 3 different dosages before i gave up because of fatigue, nausea, terrible taste in my mouth and depression. then my oncologist tried me on rucaparib. no more PARP inhibitors for me.

September 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Just fatigue for me I'm on a reduced dosage. I've had the neuropathy since chemo. But with lymparza I'm just tired . Good luck prayers and hugs

February 4, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Forgot to add that there is a great support group on ShareCancerSupport.org (click OC support groups, it's called the Parp Inhibitor Support Group). Meets once a month.

September 19, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

i had many side effects from lynparza. constantly on phenergan for nausea, terrible taste in my mouth, fatigue, and depression. after trying 3 different doses, i gave it up. there is a lynparza group on face book if you are interested. good luck, i hope it works better for you.

September 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fernandina Beach, FL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Albuquerque, NM