I’ve been on Lynpreza for six months. I’ve had some leg and knee pain as well as fatigue. I’m on Celebrex which has really helped my discomfort and the other Lynpreza side effects are tolerable. I’m BRCA1 too.
i couldn't tolerate lynparza. i tried 3 different dosages before i gave up because of fatigue, nausea, terrible taste in my mouth and depression. then my oncologist tried me on rucaparib. no more PARP inhibitors for me.
Just fatigue for me I'm on a reduced dosage. I've had the neuropathy since chemo. But with lymparza I'm just tired . Good luck prayers and hugs
Forgot to add that there is a great support group on ShareCancerSupport.org (click OC support groups, it's called the Parp Inhibitor Support Group). Meets once a month.
i had many side effects from lynparza. constantly on phenergan for nausea, terrible taste in my mouth, fatigue, and depression. after trying 3 different doses, i gave it up. there is a lynparza group on face book if you are interested. good luck, i hope it works better for you.