Answer Summary
Members shared widely varied experiences with Lynparza as a maintenance drug for ovarian cancer, with the most common side effects being... Read more
I've been on Lynparza since 10/18/22........400mg daily (200mg morning and 200mg evening); also Avastin infusions every 21 days. No significant side effects after taking for about a week. No side effects to infusions.....just need to schedule appointments around infusion dates. Been back to my normal walking schedule since Sept, 2022.....5-6 days a week, 4-5 times a day. I'm healthy....I tell people I just have stage IIIc high grade serous OC. I took it as a death notice originally but now have accepted it as part of my future life, My husband and I are getting back to traveling and leading a normal life!!
Started Lynparza at 600mg per day but lowered to 400mg because I was very anemic and fatigued. Fatigue is a bit less and it's going to take a few months to build up iron level.
I'm BRCA1 positive.
I’ve been taking Lynparza for 10 months now, at the beginning I was having headaches and nausea so the doctor switched it to the lower dose. So far the only side effect is that my whole body hurts but I guess it’s a small price to pay.