Sure hope this next round of treatment will be a positive one for you. Keep us updated on how your doing. 💚
God Bless you Blanca, Billie and Julie! Doesn't seem like HIPEC is in my toolbox. Apparently there has to be optimal debulking and my recent follow up surgery showed small tumors attached to bowel and abdominal wall so it appears that it is not an option. I am scheduled to start chemo on 8/15, every week with a new to me drug Abraxane along with Carboplatin and Avastin so praying this will be the winner. Thank you all for responding and keeping everyone who is in this struggle in my prayers.
Hi Carol, I received HIPEC at the time of my debulking surgery June 2023. My surgery and recovery was right on track, went home on day 7. Recovery from surgery went very well. I am now finishing my chemo, treatment #5 was this week, one more to go!
Yes Carol I had HiPEC along with my debulking surgery. 12 hours. I believe it to be worth it for sure. I had the surgery 3/29/23 and I am NED, no evidence of disease and it was great doctors and the HiPEC that saved me.
No. I have not heard about that treatment. Sorry. God bless you.