Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 8, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Sure hope this next round of treatment will be a positive one for you. Keep us updated on how your doing. 💚

August 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

God Bless you Blanca, Billie and Julie! Doesn't seem like HIPEC is in my toolbox. Apparently there has to be optimal debulking and my recent follow up surgery showed small tumors attached to bowel and abdominal wall so it appears that it is not an option. I am scheduled to start chemo on 8/15, every week with a new to me drug Abraxane along with Carboplatin and Avastin so praying this will be the winner. Thank you all for responding and keeping everyone who is in this struggle in my prayers.

August 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Carol, I received HIPEC at the time of my debulking surgery June 2023. My surgery and recovery was right on track, went home on day 7. Recovery from surgery went very well. I am now finishing my chemo, treatment #5 was this week, one more to go!

August 9, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Yes Carol I had HiPEC along with my debulking surgery. 12 hours. I believe it to be worth it for sure. I had the surgery 3/29/23 and I am NED, no evidence of disease and it was great doctors and the HiPEC that saved me.

August 9, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

No. I have not heard about that treatment. Sorry. God bless you.

August 8, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kissee Mills, MO

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In