Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 5, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Judy - I have been on Lynparza (400 mg a day; 200mg in am and 200mg in pm) for 9 months. It does cause changes in bloodwork and there are other reported side effects although the only one i've experienced is tiredness. To me that's a small thing if it works. Blessings!

August 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was on zejula for 19 months. fatigue was my biggest issue. I took it at night and took compazine before it so no issues with nausea.

August 7, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was on Lynparza for 2 years, and after some minor dosage adjustments, did just fine. No side effects whatsoever... I felt great while taking it, and thankful to have it as a follow up to chemo/surgery...
Everyone responds differently, so just pay attention to your body, work with your doctor on proper dosage, and I'm sure you'll do fine... Good luck!

August 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you

August 9, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was on Zejula for one year. My doctor had me take it at night to avoid nausea problems, and I experienced none. Unfortunately it has a very large side effect of lowering your platelet counts. Mine dropped so severely that I had to stop taking it for a month and then when I started back up reducing my dosage to one pill rather than two. I tolerated that fine for several months and then it stopped working.

August 9, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Wayne, IN