Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Jacobus, PA
May 9, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Carol, I had clear cell ovarian cancer diagnosed in July 22. I had surgery and reluctantly did 6 rounds of chemo. I now am on an integrative program. I changed my lifestyle and eating habits. I am on some off label drugs (Metformin), vit c infusions twice weekly, mistletoe 10 mg weekly among supplements. I am closely monitored by a wonderful integrative oncologist. I feel better than I have in a long time. I confident I will beat this and live a long full life.

May 9, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

BRACA negative stage 4 peritoneal diagnosed 2/20, on my 6th protocol, never in remission but have bought 3 years. πŸ™πŸ’•

May 9, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hoping that this new combo works for you without side effects! πŸ™

May 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Mountaingal I was also never in remission but I've had two years so far hoping for another one or two or-----

July 19, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

HGSC stage 3C diagnosed December 2020. 6 cycles of chemo then Zejula for 19 months. Cancer has returned on chemo again, Carbo and Doxil this time.

May 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bayville, NY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Florida, NY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
La Habra, CA