Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

I am on Zejula and my pet/ct and additions Al MRi showed reoccurrence. Anyone have this happen and did you stop Zejula?

February 9, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Cathryn, which clinical trial?

February 20, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was just on zejula and taken off for platelets plummeting. They do transfusions but so far still 17 which is low. Clinical trial.

February 18, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Tar22,
Thank you for answer. I started on taxol and had a reaction. So then was given Abraxxane, and carboplatin, 8 cycles . A month after starting the chemo I did 22 rounds of Avastin. I did not like how I felt on any of it. Avastin was the worst. caused me full leg pain. It has been 18 months since the chemo and 8 months since Avastin. After I finished Avastin was taking Zejula, 200 then 100 of zejul. Didn’t do well on it. My immune system was down and got shingles and Covid. Starting chemo again in March. Don’t want to do Avastin again.

February 12, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Yes I have reaccurance on zejula..starting chemo again w doxil and Avastin on Monday hoping this will work? Anyone have any experience w these 2 drugs?

February 12, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

This just happened to me. Medical oncologist told me to continue it until they decide what action they are going to take. I am due for a pet/ct scan.

February 9, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rowlett, TX

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hacketts Cove Nova Scotia Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In