Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fairfax, VA

It is an antioxidant that is supposed to have a "cancer starving effect" when taken before chemotherapy? It is talked about a lot in the book How to Starve Cancer.

November 27, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

That sounds promising - good for you! Please keep me posted.

December 1, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My oncology nurse said my oncologist does not want me on antioxidants like berberine while on chemo. I have two more rounds to go and the chemo has been working. So, I plan to do the next 2 rounds and then look into alternatives for maintenance. What is your after care regimine?

December 1, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Doing better. 🦇

November 30, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Never even heard of it

November 30, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Yes - I know I may get some resistance and may have to find an integrative doctor on my own, but feel it is worth it to heal the body. Blessings and Hugs!

November 27, 2022

Related Questions

View All